Saturday, April 15, 2006

but honestly?

this might sound corny, but hey, whatever.

look in my eyes and let the moment begin. you make me feel like i can do anything. one look from you just sends my troubles away. what i would do, to be with you. don't walk away, why don't you stay? i've been waiting for somebody like you. please dont walk away, why won't you say that you're ready and you're feeling it too? 'coz if it's love, if it's love, then don't walk away. i wanna show you i've got nothing to hide. don't be afraid of what you're feeling inside. deep in my heart there is nobody but you.

eew. trust me, i didn't want to write it down - i really didn't - but when im in l*** i go crazy. i swear.

geez, i'm still stuck on stupid love songs just because i miss him terribly, terribly.

what im listening to: eager angels by session road.
i especially like the chorus. it goes: like EAGER angels falling from heaven, oh i'd give it all up to share the pain with you. like EAGER angels falling from heaven, undaunted 'coz your love will see me through. oh yes, eager angels - all a little too eager, lemme tell you. i can't wait until i can call him up or at least send him a text message. oh indeed, i am eager.

i'm in this crazy frenzy where i listen to songs on my mp3 player, but i don't care much to finish the whole song, though. i mean, right smack in the middle of a great solo or whatever, i change the song. it doesn't matter if i've been dying to hear the song or how great the song is, i'd still change it. weird, im not acting like myself lately.

this is all your fault.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...