Friday, April 14, 2006

hello, you.

ugh. i cannot believe i am still playing sad ol' love songs on my guitar. i thought i was over that already. the sad part, actually, is that it makes me miss you more than i already do. this shit better end before i.. i.. cry.

i thought i could push you to the back of my mind with the help of a good book. little did i know that the book would keep on reminding me of you. oh dear, j.d. salinger would be hella disappointed.

i'm listening to tori amos' a sorta fairytale. geez, she really didn't beat around the bush now, did she? she sure has her way with words. but if its a sorta fairytale, heck, i'd rather have that than nothing. wouldn't wanna be left alone with my behind to keep my company.

now i'm listening to 'dance dance' by fall out boy. now that's one great band. they don't care for short titles or titles that make sense. "dance dance, we're falling apart... misery loves me."

aww crap, i miss you. cheers.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...