Monday, April 17, 2006

hemorrhage in my hands.

hey.

you asked me what honesty was. well, here's my share of it:

i love you. i really do. and don't tell me that you don't because if what you said awhile ago was true and you really weren't playing around, then you must at least feel the same way. what sucks is that i don't really know why i'm hurt so much. i mean, i went into this not expecting anything - i don't really - though you can't really say that when you love somebody so much. i was, however, at least wishing that the emotion was reciprocated, and it made me more than happy to know that you felt the same way too.

i stick by what i said awhile ago when i said i'm contented with the truth. i mean, i can't ask for more than that and if that's the only thing that i can get then im grabbing it with both my hands. i know, i know. that sounds pretty selfish and stupid and childish. fine, i'm sorry.

you know what? i'm full of it. i'm tired of feeling stupid and whatever. im giving up on this, on me and on whatever we were. i really am giving up coz you know what i learned from all this? its that giving up is letting go of what was never yours. so here you are, i'm gone.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...