Friday, April 28, 2006

so this is how it's gonna end.

jake: people always leave, right?.. i could get on that.. and i'd be in tree hill in 6 hours and 24 minutes. and i'd be with you, but i'd be without jenny and i can't do that.
peyton: you know you could've called on the phone and told me that - its not like you're in hiding.
jake: it would be too hard to hear your voice, peyton, to feel 'us' again. my life is here now. and as much as i would love to, i... you're leaving and i'm the one that's gonna be left with this dull pain in my heart and that pain - it took me a long time to let go of.. i'm sorry.
peyton: (sarcastically) it's okay. trust me.
jake: peyton.. peyton..
peyton: you know what? every song ends jake. is that any reason not to enjoy the music? forget it.. i'll just.. i'll see you tomorrow.

i guess... that's all i wanted to say. peyton said it for me already. i mean, you could have at least called. i hope i dont see you tomorrow.


i really really hope you're reading this right now.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...