Thursday, March 16, 2006

just plain pathetic

i have absolutely no idea what i am doing. i've been staring at the sky since last week. i reckon it can drop some answers on me. i'm so crazy about him that it's driving me crazy. yet i know i shouldn't be crazy about him because he's not crazy about me.

i feel like i wanna walk around tonight. but that's crazy coz the streets are gonna be packed with people because of this stupid festival and free concerts, etc. etc. whatever.

i feel like my heart is swelling with all these feelings that i shouldn't have. he makes me want to break out in song, but i dont have a song in mind. he makes me wanna dance around even if there's no music. he makes me want to hug him so tight - i hate it.

what i hate the most is that he keeps sending me mixed signals. i really don't know what to make of it.

oh won't someone please kill me???

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...