Saturday, March 04, 2006

the heart dies slowly...

go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
... i cant stop thinking about what happened. what will happen now?

when you fall everyone stands, another day and you've had your fill of sinking
... funny, but im sinking in my own thoughts and i cant expect anyone to care

with the life held in your hands are shaking cold, these hands are meant to hold
... i wonder. was i really meant to hold anybody else's hand? or perhaps i was meant to shiver alone.

speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong move along, move along like I know you do
... apparently, i cant let it out anymore. i feel that when i speak, i bring people down with me. its just depressing to listen to a depressed person.

and even when your hope is gone, move along, move along just to make it through
... indeed moving and moving and moving is the only solution. in my case, its working, working, and working.

so a day when you've lost yourself completely
... im afraid i've already lost me.

could be a night when your life ends
... oohhh, dont tempt me.

such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
... it seems that the only thing im good at is deceiving and nobody knows it.

all the pain held in your hands are shaking cold, your hands are mine to hold
... the pain just wont - cant - go away. no more, no more. im tired.

right back what is wrong, we move along.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...