Sunday, September 10, 2006

8 seconds

right now, i'm lying on the sofa as my cousin is figuring out what song to dance to.

typical me, im burned out and bummed. burned out because i spent almost 24 hours working on a thesis that i don't think i'm ever gonna.. and bummed out because i've finally realized a hell of a lot of things that i should have realized before hand.

first off, i realized that i have just been misreading hig signals all along. on a typical night that we were trying to talk, i apparently misread what he was blatantly trying to say. that got me thinking: have i been misreading everything all along?

second, i think it's time to move on. i finally found someone who, technically, isnt really new but just came back. maybe this time, i can try my luck with him.

third, im really tired and i've got a million things to finish by tomorrow or im gonna die. literally.

fourth, i forgot to call my dad, which is a total bummer. and when i say bummer, i really do mean it. i don't know if he's waiting for my call but its too late and if i call him i might just end up waking him up. bummer.

last but not the least - i hate me.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...