Thursday, May 22, 2014

hey there.

what happened to us? we were so good together - or at least i thought so. i don't really know what you were thinking, i'm guessing you never really let me in. i thought we were best friends and that we could share anything with each other without fear of humiliation or judgement. but when i really needed you, you decided to judge me and toss me out the window instead.

i hate that this is still bothering me. that you are still in my thoughts and that you chose to push me away. i still think we can fix this, but i guess this is all up to you now. i just hope i don't wake up one day and realize that the love that was once there is gone, that i don't feel anything anymore.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...