Monday, May 05, 2014

guilty pleasure.

hello.

i honestly don't know what to say to you right now. some days i can't breathe and i want to punch a hole in my heart, hoping the air will actually fill my lungs.

tears sting my eyes on a daily basis. so many things i want to ask you. some days i want to shake you so vigorously, hoping the answers will just fall out.

why. one question. just one. but its the worst one and it kills me every single day. waking up is, well, it's torture. is this what you have always wanted for me?

what else are you hiding from me? which moments were real and which ones were a lie?

i still don't understand why you let your fear get the best of you and drown you. didn't you notice the lifeline i tried to throw you? or maybe you didn't want to notice.

no one needs to understand how i feel. it's just there - and you, you yanked everything from right under me.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...