Monday, December 25, 2006

la la lies... my lies.

what i'm constantly listening to right now: stolen by dashboard confessional

so im listening to the album version which would mean that it is meaningfully slower.
the line that can't seem to get off my mind is: YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART.
oh yes, he has stolen my heart. and i don't even know if he knows that its in his possession.

i am drastically hooked on dashboard confessional's stolen, augustana's boston, and jack's mannequin's la la lie. these are really great EMO songs. i repeat: EMO. yes, unfortunately, i have opened the doors to emo songs and i dont want to look back.

boston is a really good song. more so, when he sings that she wants to move to boston where nobody knows her name. i reckon boston's okay, but i'd rather move to an entirely different city.. say, thailand? there, not only do they not know my name, i can barely even speak their language! and i seriously doubt that they can even pronounce my name right.

yes, boston offers a fresh new start. a new start that seems so devastatingly tempting. aww crap, i just miss you. and i dont like it that you never greeted me today. didnt even have the nerve. i was contemplating on calling, but that seemed desperate so i fought with all my might against my urge to call. apparently, i won.

well, with all that said, merry christmas. the holidays were never meant for me anyway. sleep well.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...