Sunday, December 26, 2004

it's about time

its weird but i cant seem to stop listening to sad songs today... my head is aching and my eyes are red... go figure... i'm listening to the verve pipe right now, just gotta love their song "freshmen". .. funny thing about me these days is that i seem to be terribly inclined to anything punk and angry.. figures. i'm guessing the holidays aren't going too well for me. but don't get me wrong, i love the holidays...just lounging around and doing nothing....

i'm thinking of sending him a novel... well, actually, its a long letter filled with all my feelings, emotions, and discrepancies regarding what happened between the both of us... but then again, my friend told me not to do so. i really dont remember why she told me not to, but she must've probably had a good reason for doing so. i dunno. thoughts are running through my mind right now. i really dont want to keep it all bottled up. i want to walk up to him and tell it all right in fron of his face. but then again, i dont think i have the guts to do so. funny how we can bravely say anything to ourselves and to our friends, but we never really end up doing it. goes to show the mouth is bigger than the brain.
my mom just informed me of the disasters plaguing the asian region. how sad. its weird, though, how all these calamities regarding the water is happening this time of the year in the most bountiful continent in the world. first the typhoons, now the tidal waves and tsunamis. what's next, Godzilla? -- okay, i'm thinking the rhetorical question isnt really helpful, or funny for that matter, but i just wanted to throw in that pun for no obvious reason. dont mind me. the weirdness of my being is just getting to me.
hmm... i just love the calling. cant seem to stop listening to their records... if only love could find us all...

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...