Thursday, May 26, 2016

I'm Drowning

Life. It's weird, obscure, macabre. It just happens. Bad things, good things, every thing. The Universe doesn't specifically shit on you - it shits on everybody. It just shits on everyone differently.

There's no telling what the human soul can endure. And let me tell you, in the past month, I have endured a lot. So much so that I don't know where all this strength is coming from. I guess it's true, you just keep on keeping on. There is no backward or sideward, there's only one way - forward. There is no stop, no rewind. Just play. And it's not even you that's pressing it. It will just keep on being like that even if you feel like falling off the Earth and evaporating into thin air.

Funny, I never thought life could get any worse. But then again, Murphy's law is always at play. It is true - anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Stupid Murphy.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...