Monday, August 24, 2015

Post. Day 1.

post-apocalypse? post-pseudo break-up? post- anything.

i lost another love today. i daresay i lost another part of me today. i don't know if it's me, the choices i make, or i am a terrible judge of character.

i miss you, though. i really do miss spending time with you and talking about nonsense while you laugh at me and my insane rants. i miss sleeping in your arms while you watch the movie we were supposed to watch together. i miss waking up next to you and hearing you greet me a simple "morning", even after i pointed it out to you that its GOOD morning. i miss our unbearably inappropriate, yet absolutely funny, inside jokes. i miss playing my music for you. i miss how you always take my hand in yours, put it next to your lips and kiss my hand tenderly. i miss watching you eat like the slowest snail i have ever seen. i miss hearing you tell me how amazing i am, even though deep down, i find it hard to believe that you find me such. heck, i even miss how you're always late, even though you promise that you'll never be late again much to my chagrin.

but no matter how much i miss you, the fact will always remain that you have your own battles inasmuch as i have my own. and no amount of missing you will make you face those battles any faster. you'll have to deal with them on your own time, in your own space, with as much courage as you can muster. i still do pray you find that courage, and i still offer you all my support. i hope you figure your shit out and do what you need to do, so you can finally do what you want to do. and always, at the end of the day, i pray that one day, you wake up and find that you choose me.

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...