Friday, April 22, 2016

Hang in there.

I sincerely thought that this year would be an incredible one for me. So many possibilities, or so I thought. I wasn’t expecting mom to get sick. And now so much of what I’ve been going through have stemmed from that. And I don’t know how I feel about that. 

I can’t begin to count how many times I’ve heard the words “hang in there”. Hang in there. Hang. In. There. Hang where? Where am I supposed to hang from? What am I supposed to hang on to? I feel like an empty void, so what exactly am I supposed to hang on to? 

They say I can manifest things. My thoughts become my truths. I think I’m gonna use that. I will use it until all the positivity has drained away from me and my energy source is nothing but light. 


So hang in there. Just a little bit more. 

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...