Thursday, August 14, 2014

lost and found.

This morning, I found a form of prose from a writer named Lang Leav. It goes:

Amends

I wonder if there will be a morning when you'll wake up missing me. That same incident in your life, would have finally taught you the value of my worth. And you will feel a surge of longing, when you remember how I was good to you.

When this day comes I hope you will look for me. I hope you will look with the kind of conviction I'd always hoped for, but never had from you. Because I want to be found. And I hope it will be you - who finds me.

But I think it should end differently, though. it should be: 

Because I want to be found. And I hope when you look for me, I won't be around. 

No comments:

darkness

there is no single point of trauma that I can think of to explain how or why i react the way that i do. we were never poor, i was never mole...